Companies cannot have a mobile marketing strategy that is stagnant. In this rapidly growing digital age, where mobile-friendly websites are a must, it is vital to be one step ahead of your competition.
More and more small to medium sized businesses have been placing their budget towards mobile application development to better serve customers in the digital marketplace. It is time to go beyond your mobile website design and start planning for a dedicated mobile app for your company. Today, smartphone owners spend an average of 3 hours a day on their phones, and about 90% of that time is using apps—leaving only 10% of that time surfing the internet. With many things to consider, we have narrowed down the top 5 reasons why your company needs to start thinking about mobile application development:
- Increase Your Visibility
With multiple channels to advertise your app, and to increase downloads, your loyal customers will be more likely to download your app. By just having your app icon displayed on their smartphone screen-it provides an extra reminder of your brand to your customers and is easier to access than mobile friendly websites.
- Provide Immediate & Direct Access
With a dedicated mobile app, everything your customers want access to will be available in one direct channel. From sales promotions to shopping your e-commerce store, your customers can have access to what they are looking for without clicking around a website.
- Give Back to Your Customers
Do you have a loyalty program? A mobile app can be designed to digitize your loyalty program-giving value directly to your customers. Mobile apps are extremely customizable and increase customer participation. Give back to your customers by making it easier for them to find the information they need in no time with custom application development.
- Improve Customer Service
The purpose of a well-designed mobile app is to increase engagement and communication. By having a communication channel or platform on your company app, customers have a place to ask questions, leave reviews, and really interact with the company.
- Build Up Your Brand
By having a dedicated mobile app for your company, you will be increasing the visibility of your brand, which will also increase the trust from your customer base. Having the latest digital marketing technology puts you in the forefront and in the hands of your audience.
To learn more about Kirk Communication’s mobile application development process please visit Web Applications or call 603-766-4945.